Generate bricks G-code files.
Print bricks directly from your Android device via Bluetooth or USB OTG/Host port.
3D Fox Bricks is simple to use and works great on small/inexpensive devices as well.
Developed and tested with Marlin firmware, G-code should work on most RepRap and commercial 3D printers.
This is the very first release: please consider this before submitting your review/score.
• Dedicated parameters for fine tuning of the brick dimensions.
• Round bricks.
• Roof tiles.
• G-code files are saved in \3DFox directory of your Andorid device.
• Install 3D Fox Printer Controller to print bricks and any other kind of G-code files: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fox3d.controller
• Android 6.0 and 7.0: 'Storage' permission has to be granted manually from Settings-Apps
• For questions or bug reporting do not hesitate to write to [email protected]
• For bug reporting please do not use Google Play Review comments as they do not allow an effective interaction with our development team.
In 3D Fox Bricks 1.0.2v 1.0.2