John Deere AgLogic™ mobile app is designed to connect with the AgLogic website to provide a complete logistics solution that is customized but not limited to the spraying and application industry. It can be leveraged to meet other logistics needs in your operation. The mobile app provides operators with all the tools to:
- View work orders in priority order to be completed
- Get driving directions directly to the field eliminating wasted time
- View field Boundary and field location
- View DriftWatch® Sensitive crop location and detailed info
- View location of tender truck
- Wirelessly transfer prescription files to/from the operator
- Electronically complete a work order
- Add/Edit products and quantities
Operators can also log time in appropriate categories to allow fleet analysis of machine performance. When the work order is complete, the mobile device will auto-record the number of acres done on the work order. Optionally, an operator may also record up to 17 field conditions covering the following four categories:
- Applicator conditions
- Field conditions
- Pest conditions
- Weather conditions
After completing the order, all of the input field conditions are wirelessly sent to the AgLogic Web application, where they are populated into a printable field ticket.
AgLogic Mobile app is approved on below Samsung tablets series (8 inch & above screen sizes with either Wi-Fi or cellular data connection).
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy A
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy E
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
In AgLogic Mobile 3.1.5Defect Fixes.