In this tutorial, we look at negative numbers and use them to define subtraction of two numbers.
We then introduce rules that can be used to simplify expressions involving negative numbers and subtraction (proofs are given for advanced students).
* Aimed at students in their final two years of high school.
* Studying mathematics is best done by working through examples and exercises. There are many interactive examples and exercises in this tutorial that must be completed to achieve 100% progress.
* Written by a Maths teacher with 20 years of teaching experience.
* Completely free (no Ads).
* Works without internet so that you can learn Algebra while travelling in the train, bus etc.
* Made with GameMaker (www.yoyogames.com)
* Only a 13 MB download.
In Algebra Tutorial 1B: Negative Numbers 1.0.0Hopefully, this will help bridge the gap between AT1 and AT2