In 1982, AmCham Egypt was officially founded as the 44th American Chamber of Commerce abroad and the first in the Middle East. The American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt’s mission is to promote trade and investment between Egypt and the United States and to be a direct liaison with the Chamber of Commerce of the United States and other chambers of commerce and business organizations, and to express the views of the local American business community to public and private interests in the United States. AmCham also provide a forum in which American business executives in Egypt and Egyptian business executives with American interests may identify, discuss and pursue common interests regarding their activities.
AmCham Egypt offers members a wide range of business services, including access to economic data, online resources, publications, human resource development services, video conferencing facilities and marketing tools.
This App will make it easier for you to:
• Get notified about upcoming events, register and pay online (members only).
• Access video & audio of event speeches
• Access the full Members database
• Request other members' contact information (members only)
• Access exclusive offers for AmCham members (members only)
• Check members’ latest news
In AmCham Egypt 1.2.0Thanks for using AmCham To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the app store regularly. This update includes