Apex Notifier is an extension application for Apex Launcher Pro. It provides notification data to the main Apex Launcher app and does nothing on its own. Unread counts will show up in badges on application icons. Please enable Apex Notifier in Apex Settings > Notification Badge.
• Missed Calls
• Unread SMS
• Calendar Appointments
• HTC Mail
• Samsung Email
• K-9Kaiten Mail
• Battery Level
• Stock Email
• Google Hangouts
• Google Play
• Google Voice
• Unread SMS provides the number of unread messages, not unread conversations.
• Gmail unread count requires Gmail version 4.0.5 or higher.
• If you update Gmail or install K-9Kaiten Mail after installing Apex Notifier, you may have to re-install Apex Notifier to get proper permissions.
• Notification data for Email, Google Voice, and Starbucks are retrieved from widgets. Please set up your account in those apps first. Depending on how often each app refreshes its widget, data may not be updated in real time.
• Features listed under Labs are experimental and may stop working in the future.
• Please install Apex Launcher before installing Apex Notifier.
• Apex Notifier only works with official versions of Apex Launcher Pro. Please do not ask for support if you are using a modified or pirated version.
For now, only apps listed above are supported. Integration with additional apps may be implemented in the future if there is official API or public content provider.
Developers: Apex Launcher Pro also supports notifications from other apps. Please check out the notifications API at http:goo.glNC8EO
In Apex Notifier 4.0.7Because Google Play doesn't allow Notifier to use READ_CALL_LOG and READ_SMS permissions, we removed these two so that it may cause inaccuracy for unread calls and messages in some devices.