Official App Bistrita-Nasaud is a tourist application administered by the Bistrita-Nasaud County Council and is meant to promote the county Bistrita-Nasaud, Romania.
The application is intended for both tourists and locals who are provided with information on the most attractive points of interest and events in the area, services (accommodation, restaurants, bars, points and tourist information offices).
The current version of the Official Application Bistrita-Nasaud contains the following themes:
- Accommodation: units and facilities in Bistrita-Nasaud County;
- Sightseeing: points of interest worth visiting;
- Wooden and fortified churches: presentation of valuable churches on the territory of Bistrita-Nasaud County;
- Tourist information: official tourist information, points and offices where a tourist can get information about what to see and to do in Bistrita-Nasaud County;
- Tourist routes: information and details about routes which are accessible to tourists;
- Culture and leisure: locations in the County of Bistrita-Nasaud that offer vast cultural and relaxing activities;
- Events: what happens in Bistrita-Nasaud County;
- Bistrita-Nasaud map: a static offline map of Bistrita-Nasaud County;
- Salvamont: information and locations about Mountain Rescue Services and areas served by them;
- Gastronomy: presentation of the places where tourist and locals can eat.
All points of interest can include details such as: images, text, address, phone / mobile phone with direct dialing, email address with the ability to send direct email, website, time, location to Google Maps and navigation options.
All items can be sorted alphabetically or by distance. You can also use filtering options depending on the type of point of interest.
The application is available in 2 languages (English, Romanian) that can be changed from the application menu.
In Visit Bistrita-Nasaud 1.1.0Scroll bug sorted