Automatically turns off Bluetooth when a device disconnects.
This application saves your battery life. If you forget to turn off the Bluetooth, it will do it for you.
- Enable Bluetooth control: enables the application to turn off the Bluetooth adapter
- Bluetooth: manually turns On or Off Bluetooth adapter
- Device connection status: displays list of configured devices and their status (connected or not)
- Devices: list of devices that can disconnect Bluetooth
- Timeout: delay time (seconds) before disconnecting Bluetooth. If a device reconnects Bluetooth will not be turned off.
- Vibrate on disconnect: vibrate when application turns off the Bluetooth
- Turn off when idle: turns off Bluetooth when no activity is detected
- Idle time: time to wait since last activity was detected
In Bluetooth Auto Off 1.3.5Add option to enable Bluetooth when device is charging