Champstreet offers videos and study material of Maths and Science for classes 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th as per the syllabus laid down by the CBSE board.
In also provides Free and Downloadable PDFs with Detailed Answers for NCERT History, Civics & Geography.
This reference content is based upon the guidelines set by NCERT and have been specifically designed to prepare you for your school exams as well as the competitive exams.
The app offers FREE content that includes
• Study material with a detailed chapter-wise explanation with illustrations and activities.
• Concept Maps for a quick review of the chapter that include flow charts explaining the chapter in a compact and easy way.
• Essential points required for the school examination as well as points that help you understand the terms included at the competitive level.
• Maths NCERT book solutions to help you understand the concept of solving the questions.
• Science NCERT solutions to help you in attempting the questions.
• Free and Downloadable PDFs with Detailed Answers for NCERT History, Civics & Geography.
• Along with the free content, our study material also offers an in-depth study of concepts through different kinds of questions asked in various formats as listed below:
• MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions)
MCQ’s help you to focus on the minute details of the chapter.
• Assertion and Reasoning
Reason is the explanation for the assertion. These include the assertion of a statement and their reason behind it that provides you the understanding of real-life phenomena.
• Comprehension-based question
These kinds of question include the reading of a comprehension on which different kinds of questions are based.
• Match the following
These questions provide you an illustrious explanation to different terms and the relation between each other.
• True and False
True and False questions basically test the detailed facts of different terms that are included in the syllabus.
• Fill in the blanks
Fill in the blanks helps in recalling the terms.
• Very short answers
These are basically called the one-marker questions that help you learning the concepts or terms included in the chapter.
• Short Answers
Short answer questions are normally 3-4 marker questions that require an understanding of the minute details explained in the chapter.
• Long Answers
Long answer questions are 5 marker questions that help you understand the whole concept and assist you in writing a detailed answer to ace the examination.
• We also offer Solved Examples that were constructed in reference to other books that involve different types of questions other than the NCERT questions helping understand every concept in an effective way.
• A special section is being offered that includes NCERT Exemplar Questions with solutions which involve NCERT driven HOTS questions for CBSE board.
Our study material has been laid out to help you understand the topics included in a chapter in such a way that the concepts will not just receive clarity in your mind but along with that the concepts will retain for as long as you would want them to be, and the higher-level questions will surely get easier to solve.
Champstreet is happy to introduce French on its platform for classes 5, 6, 7, and 8 to help students with their syllabus and exams. Students would learn to speak and write French through effective, innovative, and fun-filled learning worksheets at each level. The formats of worksheets are as follows:
* Fill In the blanks
* Picture Vocabulary
* Match the following
* English to Spanish
* Spanish to English
* Paragraph FIB/Put In order
* Q& A
* Champ Quiz
Wait no more and boost your French with our class and age-appropriate content curated by subject experts and help your child master this language!
In Champstreet 1.27* Launching Social Science Subjects - History, Civics & Geography on Champstreet App.