This free app has been developed by CITB to support employers whilst test centres are closed in the UK.
The LITE Testing App for the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) operatives and specialists test will help employers run their own in-house interim testing to give a level of local assurance to help the employer to determine if an employee is safe to work on their site.
This app has a mock testing functionality for employees to take their test in the presence of a manager.
For information, guidance and support on how to test employees, please visit https://www.citb.co.uk/global/courses-quals/hse-test/hse_test_delivery_guidelines.pdf
Key application features:
• Employers can monitor their employees taking a simulated test against the clock to measure their Health, Safety & Environmental knowledge. (Pass mark 45/50)
Special measures whilst test centres are closed:
• This app is to act as a support mechanism in light of the temporary suspension of all CITB HS&E test centres
• For additional guidance and support with testing employees, please visit: https://www.citb.co.uk/global/courses-quals/hse-test/hse_test_delivery_guidelines.pdf
• This is not a formal test, candidates cannot apply for a CSCS card with this test
• Candidates must retake the test in a Test Centre Environment when Test Centres are reopened
• For information regarding CSCS cards, visit: https://www.cscs.uk.com/applying-for-cards/
• For information regarding CPCS cards, visit: https://www.nocn.org.uk/latest/bulletins/b20-29/
• For urgent updates from CITB, visit: www.citb.co.uk/urgent-messages/
In CITB LITE Op/Spec HS&E TEST ONLY 2019 6.4.5Fixed printing and stability issues