"WAVE PTX Government is a carrier-independent broadband push-to-talk (PTT) service that provides interoperable voice and multimedia communications and extends the reach of mission critical radio systems.
Based on 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Mission Critical Push-To-Talk (MCPTT) standards and hosted on the Microsoft Azure Cloud in Canada, WAVE PTX Government enhances safety, situational awareness, and operational efficiency for public safety agencies.
Key features include:
* Group, private, and ad hoc PTT calling delivers instantaneous communication with groups or individuals.
* Integrated secure multimedia messaging allows you to push videos, images, texts and documents to increase the speed and clarity of communication.
* Emergency calling and alerts enables you to declare an emergency to individuals or a group at the touch of a button.
* Streaming video makes it possible for you to provide recipients with a real time view of events as they happen.
* Location and mapping allows you to share your location, view and track your teams’ locations on a map, or drop a pin on a map and share.
WAVE PTX Government also works with Critical Connect, a subscription service that provides interoperability with and between LMR and broadband networks, to enable seamless PTT communications.
WAVE PTX Government is only available to qualified agencies and other entities.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
In WAVE PTX Government - Canada 10.0.1.40Fixes and continuous improvements.