Make communication easier, from anywhere.
Rogers Unison™ gives you the best features of your office phone system across all your devices, making it easier than ever to keep your team working together. As Canada’s only truly mobile, cloud-based communications system, Unison lets your employees work more efficiently across all their devices, from anywhere. Finally, your employees who spend most or all of their time out of office, and use their mobile devices as their primary form of communication are part of your phone system.
Business is complex, communications shouldn’t be.
When it comes to keeping your team connected, the simpler, the better. With Rogers Unison, you get the best features of your office phone system in one easy-to-use communications system, across all your locations and devices. Since Unison is a cloud-based, fully managed solution it’s simple to switch, manage and scale. And there’s no need for your employees to install or use apps, or spend time learning how to use it.
Cut costs with a truly mobile solution.
With Rogers Unison, your employees are free to work how they want, where they want, from the device they want, without incurring the costs of unused desk phone lines. What’s more, Unison is available exclusively ‘as a service’, eliminating maintenance costs while reducing management and call costs. That means your team can enjoy a better communications experience for less than any other office phone system.
With Rogers Unison™ ,you can get all the benefits of your desk phone on your mobile device, so you’ll always be there to answer the call anywhere on the Rogers network.
Rogers Unison Features (For Mobile App):
• Customize your caller ID display with Dual Persona
• Set up Simultaneous Ring to receive incoming calls on up to five different phones
• Create Call Forwarding rules and schedules
• Soft Phone -Now mobile and office employees can make and receive calls on laptops, desktop computers and tablets using their primary wireless number, and have incoming calls ring all devices simultaneously. The Soft Phone app is a great way to collaborate with customers and colleagues.
• Call Transfer - Call Transfer allows your employees to seamlessly transfer calls from one person or department to another on softphones and IP phones.
• Call Pull- Call Pull is a seamless way for users to transition a call between a desk phone, a smartphone, or any device configured for use with Rogers Unison. So if someone is in the middle of a phone conversation and needs to leave the office, or has just arrived and wants to switch devices, Call Pull keeps them connected to the call while changing devices easily.
• 9-1-1 Address Management- Set an address in case of emergency
A valid subscription to Rogers Unison is required to use this app.
In Rogers Unison 3.5Bug Fixes