Simple Battery Graph displays an interactive graph of battery level.
You can measure how much energy is consumed/charged per hour.
*** If the graph is not updated, please disable the battery optimization for this app by the Android settings. You can open it from the menu of this app. ***
How to use:
- Drag on graph to scroll
- Pinch in/out on graph to change time-axis
- Drag green label on the bottom to change measurement period
(Thick short green line indicates actual recorded point which is automatically chosen nearest point from thin green line)
Battery level is recorded for only latest 10 days.
The difference between 1.2.1 and 1.3.0 are the followings:
- Change targetSdkVersion to 26
- As a result, background service is killed by OS, so made it foreground service by showing Notification and changed to wake it periodically.
- (You can hide the Notification by settings that is appeared by sliding Notification horizontally)
- In addition, Ver.1.2.x is more lightweight than Ver.1.3.x if OS doesn\'t enter Doze. So kept it separately.
I have confirmed this app works on the following devices:
- Essential Phone PH-1 / Android 10
- Xperia 1 / Android 9
- Nexus 6 / Android 7.1.1
In Simple Battery Graph (for Android 6.0 or later) 1.3.13Ver.1.3.13