Using the latest official crime statistics list and read about reported crimes in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Thinking about moving to a new area? Easily check levels of crime as it can adversely effect your vehicle, house and contents insurance premiums.
Fascinating factual details of offences like:
• Anti-social behaviour
• Bicycle theft
• Criminal damage and arson
• Other crime
• Other theft
• Possession of weapons
• Public order
• Theft from the person
• Vehicle crime
Find out crime case outcomes
• No further action
• Offender dealt with by police
• Offender given a drugs possession warning
• Offender given penalty notice
• Offender given a caution
• Offender sent to court
• Suspect charged
• Defendant sent to Crown Court
• Defendant found not guilty
• Offender given conditional discharge
• Offender ordered to pay compensation
• Offender fined
• Offender deprived of property
• Offender given community sentence
• Offender given suspended prison sentence
• Offender sent to prison
Plus many more interesting facts you were probably unaware off.
All the data on this App is made available under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
In Crime figures UK 1.3security and performance improvements