Cube Timer & Scrambler generates an algorithm to scramble your 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7 cubes and skewb. For the 2x2x2, 3x3x3 and 4x4x4 cubes, the app displays how the cube will look after you have applied the rotations. It has a timer to track your solve times. It is simple to use and keeps a history of your previous cube solve times.
- Random scrambles for 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7 cubes and skewb. Choose length of up to 90 rotations.
- Record up to 10 2x2x2 and 3x3x3 sessions
- Record up to 5 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7 and skewb sessions
- Inspection time
- Add/Remove penalty
- Mark/Unmark session as DNF
- Solve times average and best and worse time
- List of all solve and DNF times ordered by date or time
- Retry algorithm from history of past solves
- View world record details.
- Show/Hide algorithm to scramble
- Maximize size of button timer if algorithm is hidden
- Backup copy of database
- Restore database from backup copy
- Choose screen background color
In Cube Timer & Scrambler LITE 2.8.0made code changes for more accurate, better performing stopwatch