The Dental Admission Test (DAT) is a multiple-choice standardized exam taken by potential dental school students in the United States and Canada. The DAT is a computer based test that can be administered almost any day of the year. Each applicant may only take the test a total of three times before having to ask special permission to take the exam again. After taking the exam you must wait 90 days before repeating it. Each exam costs $415, all of which is non-refundable. Make sure you don't waste your money failing the exam! Practice your knowledge with this app!
The Dental Admissions Test (DAT) is required by all U.S. dental schools and measures academic ability, scientific understanding, and perceptual ability.
What are the sections of the DAT?
• Natural sciences (biology, general chemistry, and organic chemistry)
• Perceptual ability (two- and three-dimensional problem solving)
• Reading comprehension (dental and basic sciences)
• Quantitative reasoning (mathematical problems in algebra, numerical calculations, conversions, etc.)
Train for your DAT certification using this app!
• tips to help you study for the exam
• over 400 test questions
• statistics for every test taken
• easy to use interface
• completely free to use
• free updates
• optimized for phones & tablets
Solaz Dazen is not affiliated with or endorsed by the American Dental Association (ADA) or the DAT. Accordingly, ADA makes no representations regarding the content of Solaz Dazen materials. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
In DAT Tests - Dental Prep 1.1This update brings a better DAT test results chart, bigger control buttons for better readability and a few bugfixes.