What code is broken now?
App for Android Developers. Simple tool to aid development.
If you're not one, the app is still useful for monitoring what your installed apps is doing with your phone and checking your phone information.
1. Calculate dimension for different density drawables.
2. Save those drawable dimension values for reference.
3. Monitor system debug / log output. Alternative for logcat on actual device.
4. Filter log buffer, level(priority) or/and tag.
5. Save log to a .txt file.
6. Check system information. Currently available is Telephony, Java Properties, CPU, Memory, Display, Disk, Mount, Netstat, Netcfg and Dmesg
In DevBox 1.0.0