1. Do you install many dictionary apps to search for a word?
2. Do you usually do "copy and paste" to search for a word?
3. Google translate is good, but it gives you only the translation meaning but not the usage of words. However, you need more to learn.
1. This app allows you to define any URLs in a group and search them online at the same time, no more apps and save more space
2. You highlight a word and it takes you to the search results you defined
3. Learning foreign languages requires word usage, grammar and even examples, your favorite dictionary sites should be the tools to start with
✔ A group of tabs is not enough? You can define grouping for a set of URLs, like different languages or different categories
✔ Not only can your URLs define dictionaries, but also they can be photo search and wiki search or even your URL resources
✔ Predefined common online dictionaries are provided for your quick start, but you can always define your own
✔ When you are reading in browser or in some apps like medium, you can just highlight the word and choose "Dictionary Tabs", your favorite dictionary results are there. Just 2 taps for highlight and 1 tap selection, good bargain? (this feature only applicable to Android 6.0 or above)
✔ You can even use it as session manager to open any your favorite sites (like news) as a group
Some pre-defined Dictionaries:
The free dictionary
In Dictionary Tabs-Search online dictionaries in tabs 1.5