Scorekeeper, course mapper, statistics/charts/diagrams, throwing distances & much more!
DiscGolf is an advanced disc/frisbee golf scorekeeper which offer great design coupled with tons of functionality for Android Phones and Tablets. If you're looking for disc golf tools, chances are we've got them. We continually add new features to the DiscGolf system, either because we want them or by user request(s). Please let us know if you feel there is something missing and we'll probably try and add it the the app.
DiscGolf is slightly different from other frolf scorekeepers/scoring/caddy apps as we have made this app game-centric. You'll create a game/scorecard by choosing a course, select players then start the game. Created games are then located on the main screen so that you can easily resume or view scorecards and statistics when entering the app. We have put a lot of thought into the design and we try to keep up to date with Android design guidelines so you'll have the best looking app to work with.
* GAMES - SCORECARDS
- Golfers can keep score (scoreboard/scoringboard style)
- Hole/par details (portrait)
- Clear and visible scorecard overview (landscape)
- Share scorecard: Image/CSV/Online map
- Shows player starting order for each hole
- Shows leading player(s) for each hole
- Resume games from history
- Finish/lock games from future editing
- Change course and edit players in ongoing game
- Map throws while playing and view it on a course overlay map
- Game types: Strokeplay, Matchplay, Bogeyplay, Stableford and Modified Stableford
- Choose from courses all over the world to download and play
- Course maps with locations and distances
- Find your way on the course map
- Plot new course coordinates (if none are available)
- Create/edit and share courses
- Create private courses
- Find courses nearby your location
- Select courses in your region
- Driving instructions to course
- Diagram/chart views
- In game stats
* THROWING DISTANCES & MAPS
- Simple measure and plot locations
- View map
- Navigator: map GPS locations
- Create/edit/remove almost anything
- Lots of app settings
- Sign in to synchronize and backup games across your devices
- Dedicated webpage with all courses, scorecards and even more statistics
- Online course database
- Wear (Android wear companion app lets you track score from an Android wear Watch)
- And always more to come...
* UPGRADE / SUBSCRIPTIONS
Upgrade to unlock all features
- Remove Ads
- Unlock all settings
-- view/edit scorecards and players
- More statistics
- Choose game type
- Share your scorecard
- Measure distances using GPS
- And more...
* WEAR OS 2.0 APP INTEGRATED (Wear OS 1 and Tizen are NOT supported)
This app also includes a Wear OS 2.0 app which allows you to keep score directly from your wrist using your wearable device.
INSTALLATION WEAR OS / 2.0+
1. Install DiscGolf on your phone.
2. Install DiscGolf on your Watch, using the built in Play Store (from the section "Apps on your phone" or similar).
WEAR APP STUCK IN LOADING?
Make sure your watch is connected to your phone via BlueTooth and not WiFi. If that doesn't help, start DiscGolf in your phone first, then start DiscGolf on your Wearable device
NOTE! Tizen is not supported. Samsung Gear S3 among other watches are based on Tizen which is not the same as Android Wear / Wear OS
We hope you like our app!
Find out more on the links below.
In DiscGolf 7.17WHAT'S NEW