This game has also a FREE Version, supported by Ads, which could be found on the developers page bellow.
The purpose of this app is to demonstrate and illustrate an interesting phenomenon, which appears into the brain/neurons, when a task for our brain challenges the links between the visual color processed by eye nerves and the word of the color processed by the rational mind. Background from neuroscience: The eye nerves are delivering signals to the brain much faster than the rational mind, because the eye nerves respond immediately and the rational mind needs time to think. When we have time pressure to answer correctly, this specifics of our brain and nerves are creating a impulse inside us, where we want to click on the incorrect answer and in the same time we need to use our will, stay focused and think fast consciously in order to have correct answers and make all questions each time for shorter period of time.
1. Playing mode 1: Get Meaning, Put Color - Understand the meaning and click the button with the correct color.
2. Playing mode 2: Get Color, Put Meaning - Recognize the colour and click the button with the correct meaning. Actually, this one is known in science and medicine as "Stroop Effect".
3. Questions organized as a test sequence.
4. Shows the result after the test.
5. High scores - keeps track of your best result for each level.
6. Supports different color palettes for different tastes.
Your feedback and/or review is more than welcome.
In Stroop Effect Challenge Test 1.0.9New graphical design of the game assets - new cards.