The 'easy' application allows a qualified electrician to configure and set up the brands Hager and Berker KNX products.
These products, clearly identified in the catalogues of the two brands, are compatible with the KNX easy standard.
When products are installed and powered, the application allows to:
- Discover each product with its features.
- Discover all the channels of a product
- Rename products and channels according to the wishes of the client
- Define parameters specific to each product and each channel
- And then to establish links between the sensors and actuators of the installation.
Many facilities make work pleasant, and above all, very fast compared to the use of the usual configuration software of the KNX world.
For example, each channel can be located in the installation: selection of the channel in the MMI will activate the physical channel (switch of a lamp, movement of a shutter...).
The activation of a physical element of the installation (switch...) will make appear the corresponding channel in the GUI.
At the end of the previous operations, a simple export will generate the domovea visualization. Even unlinked channels are visible and usable on all domovea clients.
ATTENTION: To function, the application must be connected to configuration server TJA665 available in home automation hager offers. Contact your electrician to acquire this server.
For more info on home automation solutions from Hager: www.hager.com
In Easy Tool 1.3.0