Pre-order delicious food & drink online for collection, table service or have it delivered to you. Download the free eatsy food marketplace app, order your favourite local cuisine & support your local businesses.
Eat what you want, when you want, wherever you want simply by tapping the eatsy app. We are bringing simplicity & transparency to food & drink ordering – The app you can trust.
At the only food & drink marketplace run by local independent businesses you can browse a wide selection of lush food including: Chinese, Italian, Indian, British, Fish & Chips, Thai, Japanese, Fast Food, Burgers, Kebab, Burritos, Salads & loads more.
Buy from local bakeries, cafes, restaurants, bars, delicatessens, hotels, wine stores, farmers markets, convenience stores, takeaways & other local independent food & drink sellers.
Order with confidence due to our food hygiene rating rules. Food quality is key, which is why we only list venues with a food hygiene rating of 4 or above.
EATSY IN A NUTSHELL
· Ordering is quick & simple. No more awkward phone orders with eatsy you simply tap & eat
· Trusted by 20,000+ users, delivering 100s of thousands of dishes
· Plan & order food in advance to avoid the queues. Pre--order your food for later today, tomorrow or even next week
· Tap to add & remove items from your basket
· Order in store at your table
· Order from home for collection or delivery
- Order Room service
· Intelligently skip by ordering while you are in the queue
· No Service charges – all charges are transparent
· Pay directly from your phone
· Pay by cash or debit/credit card
· Log in to enable quick re-ordering, you can even save you card details to pay in one tap
· Discounts: We bring you the best discounts & deals from your favourite place to save you money
· Try something new use your postcode to find local places that you haven’t tried yet
· We keep our rates low so that your local restaurant can invest more back into their restaurants & the local economy.
WHAT MAKES EATSY SPECIAL?
We are a UK company, based in Bristol. Our first restaurant website launched over 6 years ago to help our local takeaways take back control of their orders. We enabled their customers to order online without paying ridiculous high fees. Due to our honest & transparent approach we were asked by more & more places to help them. So, we decided to launch eatsy to help other business owners & their customers, make online ordering eatsy. We want to create trust in the online ordering world & you can be assured every venue listed on eatsy has a food hygiene rating of 4 or above. We also support venues by creating their own branded apps & making them more transparent on the marketplace, so you know who you are buying from.
At eatsy we provide the technology for any food or drink sellers to add their store & start selling their products online in our virtual shopping mall. We put the sellers in control & provide a platform that empowers the community just like the high street did in the past.The marketplace is effectively run by the local businesses we are just giving them the tools.
We are building the future & are therefore focused on enabling a platform for everyone, no matter how big or small the venue with eatsy you can order from your phone. Simple. We grow & make things better by you spreading the word & requesting your favourite venue is listed.
eatsy is currently focused on building out the food venues in Bristol. Our aim is to make it as easy to sell food online as it is to buy food online. If you have a restaurant, takeaway, café, bar, hotel or other venue selling food or drink then join eatsy & enable your customers to order online. Head over to our website to register to get up & running http://www.eatsy.co.uk/
NOTE: This app only works in the United Kingdom
In eatsy UK - local food delivery & takeaway 3.18.3Bug fixes around login