Espier Notes implements Apple's iOS Notes in classical style for Android devices. It can be used to manage your notes easily. It is easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, also with the features such as writting, viewing, editing, and deleting notes. It also provides some Espier features beyond iOS Notes, such as organizing the notes in different colors.
This app is a part of iAndroid project. iAndroid project is an open source project, which aims to develop a customized Android firmware in Apple's iOS style. We welcome anybody to join us and contribute any effort (such as committing patches, translating the text, and so on) to this project. For more information about iAndroid project, please visithttp://wiki.espier.org/bin/view.
This app is written by WANG Chunsheng originally, under the sponsorship of Espier Studio. The source code of this app is released under Apache 2.0 license. The source code of this app can be found on GitHubhttps://github.com/Espier/iAndroid_ios6_note.
Note: Apple, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
Note: iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
1. Organize notes by color;
2. Sticky Note Widget;
3. Edit or delete notes;
4. Change color on the fly;
5. Swipe left / right to switch to other notes;
6. Sort by date or color;
7. Share notes via SMS, email and so on.
1. Please join the Espier-Apps Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/espier-apps) for easy communication with the developer and other users of Espier apps.
2. Please join the Espier-ROM Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/espier-rom) if you are intersted in iAndroid project.
3. Please file any bug report to our bugzilla system (http://bugzilla.espier.org).
In Espier Notes 1.0.0