You are one of the 50 strangers stranded on a mysterious island. None of you remember how you got here or even your names, so you use the names on the dog tags you all have on your necks – the names of the fifty states. Will you survive and uncover the island’s secrets or perish to its many dangers?
Fifty is a 56,000-word interactive thriller novel by Rustem Khafizov. It is entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Play as male, female, or non-binary.
• Will you save others from certain death or let them die to ensure your own survival?
• No character is immune to death. Will they live? Will they die? It’s up to you!
• Romance one of the five other survivors. Will you date a convict from Florida or a foul-mouthed Jerseyite?
• Will you uncover the island’s true purpose as well as your own dark past?
• Will you find the saboteur among you?
• Ten unique endings, as well as a secret one.
• Will you stay hopeful or fall into despair?
• Will you uncover the island’s true purpose as well as your own dark past or perish to the island’s countless death traps?
• Will you become the sole survivor?
Who lives? Who dies? You decide!
In Fifty 1.0.0Fixed bug that occurred when hitting early ends. If you enjoy "Fifty", please leave us a written review. It really helps!