Implementing your Financial Plan involves developing a Savings Plan, Insurance Plan and Investment Plan. In this course, we will look more in detail at Insurance Planning and Investment planning in order to reach our financial goals.
Under investment planning, various concepts such as risk/return trade off, investment horizon, diversification and asset allocation are considered.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 15 lectures and 52 mins of content!
• Learn how to manage cash-flow for your current needs and future goals
• Learn to manage exposure to unforeseen circumstances by providing for your dependants’ basic needs
• Learn investment planning to meet your financial goals
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Implementing Your Financial Plan
✔ MoneySENSE Core Financial Capabilities Framework
✔ Felicia Explains Savings Planning
✔ Savings Example
✔ Spending Plan Spreadsheet - Excel Demo
✔ Felicia Explains Insurance Planning
✔ Insurance Planning
✔ Assessing Your Insurance Needs and Selecting Insurance
✔ Ferris Explains Investment Planning
✔ Ferris Explains about Monitoring Your Financial Plan
✔ Monitoring and Reviewing your Financial Plans
✔ Ferris Explains About Engaging A Financial Advisor
✔ Engaging a Financial Advisor and Conclusion
✔ Quiz on Implementing Your Financial Plan
• Lifetime access to 15 lectures and 1 quizzes
• A community of 3600+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Institute For Financial Literacy, Ferris Wee And Christopher Tan
The MoneySENSE-Singapore Polytechnic Institute for Financial Literacy is a collaboration between MoneySENSE, the national financial education programme in Singapore and Singapore Polytechnic.
Ferris Wee is a qualified Financial Planner, and through his previous workplace, a global financial services company, he has helped more than one hundred clients with his clear process in reviewing their financial needs.
Install the "Financial Plan" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
In Financial Plan 1.9