Calculus Tools is a symbolic calculus expression interpreter and plotter.
• Graphs both the function you put in and the integral/derivative result.
• Highlights the area of integration for definite integrals (has limits)
• Plots tangent line on touch for derivatives (with evaluate on)
• Calculates definite
• Calculates indefinite (standard) integrals
• Calculates derivatives up to the 10th degree (power)
• Evaluates derivatives at a point
In Free Calculus Tools: Integrate, Derive and Graph 1.1.1Add new graphing capabilities (highlighted area of integration and evaluate derivative on touch)