This application is software for syncing the Galaxy Watch5 and does not operate on its own.
The Galaxy Wearable application must be installed first for it to operate normally.
※ Access Permission Information
The following access permissions are required to provide you with this service. Basic features of the service can be used even if optional access permissions are not granted.
[Required Access Permissions]
- Location: To search for nearby connectable devices to connect to the Gear via Bluetooth
- Storage: To send/receive saved files with the Gear
- Phone: To verify the unique identification information of devices for app updates and for installing plug-in apps
- Contacts: To provide services that require account syncing by using the registered Samsung account information
- Calendar: To provide the sync feature for the Watch and schedule
- Call logs: To provide the sync feature for the Watch and call logs
- SMS: To provide the sync feature for the Watch and SMS
[Optional Access Permissions]
- Camera: To scan QR codes when activating the Watch (models that support eSIM only)
In Galaxy Watch5 Plugin 188.8.131.5281751- Fixed the error.