User Manual:http://sitis.mobi/downloads/Manual-1.35.1222-EN.pdfGeoCam is a powerful tool designed for creation and preview of geophotos – i.e. photos supplied with additional information, such as geographic coordinates, camera orientation at the moment of shooting, comments, etc. Using this information you can share your photos of an object or a place with your friends, colleagues or employees, as well as determine location of the photographed objects and estimate distance to them. An automatically generated GeoCam Report in PDF format allows to present full information about a photo in a convenient and visual way and send it to the recipient by email.
- Everyday life: make a geophoto of an object of interest to remember when and where the photo was taken and what the photo is depicting.
- Travel: send geophoto to your friends to let them know where exactly you are and what surrounds you.
- Business: send a GeoCam Report for a real property of interest to your client to provide the necessary information in full detail.
- Social life: inform local authorities of a dangerous pothole in the driveway for quick actions to be taken.
- Accident: send a GeoCam Report of a road traffic accident to your insurance agent.
- The camera mode is optimised for geophoto shooting. An additional layer appears in the shooting mode which displays the real-time camera orientation and geographic coordinates.
- Sensor accuracy control is provided. Location accuracy data is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Simultaneous viewing of images, shooting location on the map, camera orientation at the shooting time, geographic coordinates, direction of shooting and accuracy of these parameters on the screen of the communicator are available.
- Simple settings. Ability to define parameters of the marker: number of grid steps and grid step length; ability to enter the report author’s name, e-mail, Flickr and Facebook accounts, and turn geolocation on/off.
- GeoCam Report (PDF-file) contains an image, a map with shooting location marker and camera orientation data, scale value, the address and the coordinates of the shooting location, the author's name, and the date and time of shooting (both local and global).
- In preview mode it is possible to send geophoto and the report by e-mail, or upload geophoto to different services such as Flickr or Facebook.
- The gallery allows to view or delete previously made geophotos.
- Upload tohttp://geo-photo.net/Examples of 3D models:http://sitis.mobi/downloads/models.zip(11.1MB)
GeoСam uses Exif JPEG file extension for storage of sensor data of the devicehttps://github.com/SITIS/libsgeo
In GeoCam 2.10.1316