GPS finder allow you to quickly obtain and share your current location (GPS coordinates or address).
It also can be used to find a specific location, allowing you to quickly show location on map,
get directions to it, or show it in StreetView.
It handle both Decimal and DMS coordinates format.
• Quickly share your current location
• Show location on a map
• Get directions to a location
• Show a 'Street View' of a location
• View the current altitude from the altimeter
In order to use 'GPS finder', your device must have a GPS sensor.
Some actions in app requires other external applications which can handle specific map content,
in case of not having those app not all functionality will be available.
'Google Maps' is preferred to handle those contents.
• Precise location - To obtain your current location
• Internet access - To obtain address from location, also to handle additional actions (sharing, using external map)
In GPS Location finder 1.2.19* Android 11 compatibility