H3U (smart healthcare) is a digital initiative that is dedicated to the idea of preventive management of health and provides services that facilitate everything from health awareness to pre-hospitalization which includes health camps, health talks, health check-ups (including on request / camps / group / community health check-ups/etc) with report management, immunization at group level apart from cashless OPD and discounted pharmacy and diagnostic services.
The H3U Medhealth card is a unique platform for managing health and health transactions where unique customized products can be structured along with multiple tools for overall health management.
The service is available on multiple platforms currently including the following:
The key features of the service include:
1. Cashless doctor consultations
2. Discounted Health Check-ups with report management
3. Discounts at Pharmacies
4. Online Opinions
5. Tools & Trackers
How the H3U service works
1. The Medhealth Card user goes to the H3U network healthcare provider
2. User Accesses the H3U application with their login and views the Medhealth card
3. User opens the H3U wallet by clicking the card
4. User selects who is the service being taken for (Self or registered dependent)
5. User generates a service request (coupon)
6. Coupon is generated which is shown to the billing counter at the provider
7. The user’s wallet shows updated resources with a newly generated active coupon
8. The provider billing desk accesses the provider transaction system and does the user verification
9. Once the user is validated, the transaction is approved and the user receives the cashless service
In H3U : Smart Healthcare 2.0Improvements and bug fixes.