Hit and Blow (also known as Bulls and Cows or Numeron) is a classic code-breaking game for two players.
Take turns guessing each other's number, and the first one to hit the target wins.
How to play
- Decide a three-digit secret number.
- Guess the opponent's number.
- The closeness will be shown by the number of Hits and Blows.
Hit ⇒ The digit and position are correct.
Blow ⇒ The digit is correct, but the position is not correct.
Example: If the correct number is "765" and guessed to be "746", Answer will be shown as 1 Hit and 1 Blow.
- The time limit for answering is 60 seconds per turn.
- If the first player hit the target and the second made it in the same turn, the game is a draw.
- If you quit the app during a match, you lose.
- If you go offline for a certain seconds during a match, you lose.
In H & B (Hit and Blow Online) 1.1.9- Fixed bugs