The most simple Image in Word combiner in the world 📷 → 📄
Compose multiple images in one .docx document for easy sharing 🗐
Lightweight and easy-to-use app. Only one click for creating .doc from photo.
• takes a photo of your document with instant PDF creation
• adds image to docx from gallery using share option
• create Word-compatible documents from JPG, PNG or from camera shot
• creates multiple-pages .DOCX from multiple images
• portrait or landscape orientation for document and photo
• standard .docx file, which can be opened in several apps (e.g. Word, Open Office) which support Office Open XML file format
• sends your DOC file via email
• shares DOC in any other way
• saves a copy on your device
✔️ Step-by-step instruction
1. Take a photo.
That's all, your .doc is ready, you can share it in any way you like or save it to disk.
🗐 How to create one .doc file from several images
1. Press Gallery button
2. Select one or more images in gallery
3. Choose how to share resulting DOC
We believe in simple apps, that's why we to create our own converter for our own purposes. The simple and good one. 👌
Please share your impressions about our converter – visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/free.simple.apps
And have a nice day!
* * * * * * *
FREE SIMPLE APPS – is a team of professionals.
Our goal is to create simple and usable applications helping the people around. We believe that it is possible to create one-task applications for most daily jobs. And we do it.
Our second interest is easy entertainment apps. We think we can spend our free time efficiently and use every spare minute more pleasantly.
Join the Facebook community to find tips, comments and latest news: https://fb.com/free.simple.apps
We love any feedback! Tell us what you think about our apps – use facebook or email to contact us. Tell us any difficulties you face in everyday life – perhaps part of these problems can be solved with the right mobile app or web service.
Thank you! 🙏 👏 👍
In Merge multiple images into one Word .docx file 1.0.11• Meet the save settings – choose where to save each created DOCX.