Wound documentation in a breeze, mobile-first and image-centred. Standardised and intuitive documentation for more objectivity in treatments and simplified collaboration.
imitoWound Enterprise is an integrated solution for Hospitals and Clinics.
The App connects to an On-Premise installation which seamlessly integrates with electronic medical records (EMR).
Learn more on https://imito.io/imitowound and arrange an appointment for a live demo with us!
For smaller Practices you can use "imitoWound - Digital Woundcare" - available for free in the AppStore.
• Image-centred: All relevant wound parameters are available at a glance for more objectivity. The image-centered timeline provides a perfect basis for a review with the patient.
• Immediately in the right context: Simplified user login via barcode/RFID for impersonal devices and direct patient identification via barcode.
• Wound measurement: Automatic and precise measurement of the area, length, width and circumference of wounds.
• Standardised parameters: Non-visible characteristics of wounds can be easily documented. The parameters are based on national standards developed by wound experts, prepared to be exchanged among different care providers.
• Therapy documentation: The therapy and dressing material can be selected from a customisable catalogue. At the same time, the interval between dressing changes can be scheduled.
• Finish the documentation later: An assessment doesn’t have to be completed immediately. If there is not enough time, it can be completed at a later moment.
• Designed for working in teams: Scheduled assessments and therapies for a patient can be seen and worked on by everyone in the team. Receiving orders from an EMR is possible.
• Beyond the app: Not everything can be done on a mobile device. An overview of all artefacts such as photos, documented parameters and assessments about the wound is also accessible via our universal web interface.
• Seamless EMR integration: Not another isolated solution. No need for duplicate data creation with our seamless integration into the hospital’s existing architecture: for patient demographic data, user identities and to communicate results in form of structured wound reports and DICOM images.
MDR & FDA Statement: https://imito.io/en/mdr-fda-statement
In imitoWound Enterprise 220.127.116.11