All Themes by LC Droid Dev are ad free and have no permissions other than Google Play License Check. Check the app permissions of other themes to compare!
LC Droid Dev Themes change the look of your desktop/home screen and application drawer icons. You must use Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher. The Themes will most likely work in many other launchers, just try it. In most cases select icon pack from theme settings. Instructions for installing in some launchers is listed below.
** If you have issues, please email me at [email protected] and/or review the instructions below. **
** Themes cannot be launched directly. See Installation instructions below. **
*** If you find bugs or have suggestions, please email me and do not post them as comments as I cannot reply to those and solve your issue. ***
Screen shots may include wall from the them itself or apps like Google Wallpaper.
• Make sure Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher or Evie Launcher is compatible with your device before downloading. May work with other launchers. Only the launchers below have been tested.
• Apex Launcher: Go to Apex Settings → Themes → Downloaded → select the theme you just installed.
• Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings → Look and Feel → select the desired theme.
• Evie Launcher: Go to Settings (Long press on home screen) → Settings → Icon Pack and select the desired theme.
• Microsoft Launcher: Go to Settings (Long press on home screen) → Launcher Settings → Personalization Icon Packs and select the desired theme.
• ADW Launcher: Go to Settings (Long press on home screen) → Themes → Select the desired theme.
• Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher or Evie Launcher is required to run. Other launchers may work, just try it.
• Themes cannot be run directly, you must apply the theme from a launcher. See instructions in the INSTALLATION section.
In LC Red Theme for Nova/Apex Launcher 1.01Updated some icons.