Magic Keyboard. A blazing fast Android Keyboard with incredible predictive text.
Magic Keyboard is a predictive text Android keyboard.
It replaces the stock Android keyboard for all typing on your phone.
Magic Keyboard analyzes millions of word combinations to predict and correct your typing with incredible accuracy and speed.
Magic Keyboard's features include:
- Amazing predictive text, based on several words of context
- Context sensitive auto-correction
- A configurable number of suggestions (in both portrait and landspace mode)
- Smart apostrophe handling
- 25+ themes
- QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ keyboard layouts
- Keyboard resize option
- Full integration with Android's built-in user dictionary
- Full integration with Google's speech-to-text service
- Profanity filter
- A huge number of special and accented characters via long-press
- A number pad
- Two symbols keyboards
- Two emoticons keyboards
- Key sound effects
- Key vibration effects
- Several auto-spacing options
Most options can be enabled or disabled according to taste.
As Magic Keyboard uses a dictionary-based approach it does not collect or transmit any of the words that you type.
Context sensitive predictive text supported in:
- British English
Dictionary only for:
- US English
This is an open Beta Test version of Magic Keyboard.
It expires on 15th August.
Magic Keyboard Free is out now - featuring full text prediction in all 5 languages!
Questions and suggestions are welcome.
Please contact us via e-mail or twitter and we will try to help. We cannot respond to comments left on Google Play as we can't see your contact details.
In Magic Keyboard Beta 0.0.10