"Bank of Maharashtra has launched Maha Merchant App - A mobile application for small merchants to register in the app and generate static/dynamic UPI QR code under small merchant category. Remitter (customers of the merchant) will scan the QR code and make payment to the merchant using any UPI enabled app.
This will facilitate merchants to receive money through UPI mode. It supports secure and instant transfer of funds without any extra charges from customer’s Bank account to merchant’s account.
Maha Merchant App-Features Supported
• SIM based Authentication
• Registration as a Merchant
• Virtual payment Address Creation
• Dynamic and Static QR Code
Maha Merchant App- Transaction Features
• Collection of Payment through QR Scanning
• Balance Enquiry
• Transaction History Viewing
• Statement Generation
What are the requirements for using Maha Merchant app?
• An android phone with internet service
• An operative Bank account with Bank of Maharashtra
• The mobile number being registered with Maha Merchant App must be linked to the Bank account.
How to register in the Maha Merchant Application?
• Download Maha Merchant Application from Google Play Store.
• Tap “Send SMS” to verify your mobile number. An SMS will be sent from your mobile for verification. In case of Dual SIM, Users need to select the SIM registered with Bank Account for verification.
• After your mobile number is verified, you need to set login PIN for the application.
• Once login is successful merchnat to update the profile and submit the VPA creation request after filling the required field.
• Bank will approve the VPA creation request."
In Maha Merchant 1.0