Mangavania is an action platformer game with 1-bit pixel art graphics.
Join the adventure as Yuhiko, a young soul knight who has gone to the underworld to find a cure for his brother. Fight monsters and meet new friends in one of the best platformer games.
- Explore dungeons!
- Every level is a metroidvania
- Find and use new abilities like sword, bow, double jump, wall climbing, ledge hanging etc.
- Slash many dangerous monsters!
- Defeat the bosses!
- Free the lost souls!
- Find Spirits in secret areas. They will tell you a story or give you an advice.
- Retro pixel art and 8-bit music
- Responsive and adjustable controls
- Time challenges with rank system for speedruns
- Updates with new levels, mechanics, enemies and bosses
- Gamepad and keyboard support
- It is offline game and you can play it wherever you want.
"The main appeal of the game, obviously, is the aesthetics. It has this overall nostalgic vibe to it, with funky 8-bit music that’s reminiscent of old-school games like the original versions of Metroid and Castlevania." - PocketGamer.
In Mangavania: 2d pixel platformer 2.2Bug fixes