MiniStatus is a small AppWidget for switching Wifi, Bluetooth and Airplane Mode (or GPS status) and also showing the battery level. Only 1x1-sized widget!
After installation press home screen and select "MiniStatus" from Widget list to add MiniStatus to your home screen.
By pressing the small WiFi, Bluetooth or airplane symbol you enable/disable respective function. Pressing the battery symbol opens the settings dialog.
- for Android 7 or higher you have to add MiniStatus to the power-saving exceptions:
- open Settings/Battery
- click the 3 dots at the upper right (overflow menu)
- choose "Power-saving exceptions"
- search for MiniStatus (look through all tabs)
- check MiniStatus so it shows up in tab Exceptions
- on home screen delete and re-add MiniStatus
- Airplane mode toggling doesn't work anymore for Android 4.2 and higher due to security restrictions. Therefore automatic night mode also doesn't work.
See also http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=40497
MiniStatus is free software (GPL), the source code can be found here:
- user can choose between airplane mode or GPS status symbol in settings now
- fix for Android 4.2.2 and root: installing as system app was broken
- Android 4.2 and root: support of toggle airplane mode and scheduled airplane mode by installing as system app supported
- Android 4.x: usage of modern app widget design
- fix Wi-Fi auto-off issues for Android 4.x
- Android 4.2: airplane button opens system settings as it is now longer possible to toggle airplane mode directly (see Known issues)
Night mode is now delayed until no phone call is active anymore. Additionally night mode can be delayed until screen turns off (configurable).
Select a Wi-Fi auto-off delay to disable Wi-Fi if no network available anymore.
Automatic night mode: Click the battery symbol to open the settings. Here you can enable the 'night mode' to turn on airplane mode at night automatically. This saves battery power and also stops incoming messages at night. It might be good idea to disable SIM card lock for this feature.
In Mini Status Widget 2.132.13: