Without a doubt, these are tough times. Self-care is critical. Finding calm amidst the chaos, staying on track in your recovery from addiction, and remaining centered are important goals. My Sober Life is an app intended for daily use by young adults new to recovery and seeking to stay grounded—both in recovery and in today’s high-anxiety daily life. Containing daily inspirational readings, a sober counter, and other valuable tools, My Sober Life helps teens and young adults age 13 to 25 stay active and on track in their recovery from alcohol and other drugs—and centered in their lives.
Created by Hazelden Publishing, My Sober Life also includes a handy list of the 12 Steps, a customizable home screen, an area to store photos to remind you of your recovery goals, and more. No in-app purchase required.
• Daily guidance and inspiration: A full year of inspirational messages and activities to support your first year of recovery.
• Favorites and share: You can save and retrieve your favorite daily messages and share them with a friend.
• Daily reminders: Set the time of day to receive a notification to read your daily message.
• Sober counter: Enter your sober birthday so you can view your sober stats anytime you open the app.
• Stop cravings, stay motivated: Upload images of family, friends, passions, and whatever else keeps you motivated in order to help stop cravings.
• Progress tracker: Track your obstacles in recovery such as stress, anger, and anxiety. Also track the ways you tackle those challenges such as meditation, honesty, and exercise.
• Your support system: Reach out to your support system, such as a sponsor, at the touch of the SOS button.
• Relapse prevention: Know what causes relapse and create a response plan to avoid it.
In My Sober Life Free 1.0.9Fixed a bug that was causing the names of contacts not to show in the SOS tool. If you are still having trouble after the update, please delete the contact from SOS and re-add it.