Pass your NBDE Part II with this powerful study tool! Featuring over 680 exam-like questions covering every topic on in the NBDE, this is the best place to start your test prep.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 680+ exam-like vignettes to gain confidence
• High-yield results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• Access to ALL categories, including:
• Operative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Patient Management, Public Health, Ethics, and Biostatistics
By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this tool gives you the knowledge you need to master the NBDE and begin your rewarding professional career.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $14.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $59.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at [email protected] with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
In NBDE Part 2: Dental Boards Q&A 6.18.4851