This Guide app works both online and offline, and contains 30 basic topics about one of the famous poems of John Keats, Ode on a Grecian Urn.
The guide is designed both for college and university English literature students. Both can fetch basic knowledge about the poem using this app.
This is a complete book because it is almost 300+ pages if we convert the guide into pages. It means that you can rely, for your exams, only on this guide; and you do not need any other notes or guidance to understand this play.
Topics included are:
2. Historical Context
3. John Keats Biography
4. John Keats Timeline
6. Line-by-Line Summary
7. Summary & Explanation
9. Poem Analysis
10. Critical Analysis
11. Critical Evaluation
14. Vocabulary Used
15. Suggested Exam Questions
16. Form and Meter
17. Figurative Language
18. The Use of Imagery, sound effects, and poetic form i the poem
19. Language, Tone, Structure and Versification
20. Meditating on the Urn
21. Compare and Contrast
25. Soul-Making in Ode on a Grecian Urn
26. Sound Check
28. Syntax / Word Choice
29. The Pious Frauds of Art: A Reading of " Ode on a Grecian Urn"
The app is very simple and straight-forward. Only you need to study this guide.
Features of app:
- Share the topics with your friends via whatsapp, facebook, etc.
- You can easily find each topic.
- Complete info about the poem.
- Easy to navigate, with big text, and highlighted headings.
- The blue theme makes the app more comfortable to study.
I welcome your feedback and reviews because everyone needs suggestions to improve.
In Ode on a Grecian Urn: Guide 1.0Design Changed,