The Standard Online Share Trading mobile devices application is a fast, secure and free application (OST App) that allows you to conduct real-time trading in shares, derivatives and other investment instruments which are listed on the JSE Limited and are offered by SBG Securities (Pty) Ltd. (SBG Sec).
The OST App has the following features:
1. Simple and easy log-in.
2. Trade in any of the subscribed investment instruments in a quick and easy manner.
3. Withdraw funds or transfer them between your accounts.
4. Have an overall view of your portfolio and leading market indicators.
5. Access historical information on shares and delayed share price data.
6. Create watch-lists of instruments you would like to track.
7. Manage risk by inserting stop losses and price alerts.
8. View up to three months transaction history.
In order to make use of the OST App, you will be required to have a Standard Online Share Trading account (OST Account) with SBG Sec. You may register for an OST Account on the Standard Online Share Trading website.
The OST App is an independent application. However, you do have the option of downloading the Standard Bank mobile banking application which would then give you a full holistic view of your OST Account as well as the applicable Standard Bank products.
The OST App is accessible only from your own device(s).
Please note that SBG Sec’s normal fees and charges will be applicable when trading through the OST App.
Internet access is required to download the OST App and utilise the services thereon. Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
SBG Securities (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1972/008305/07) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Standard Bank Group, an authorised user of the JSE Limited and an Authorised Financial Services Provider (26691).
In Standard Online Share Trading 2.8.0- Fingerprint log in