OSHA Injury Reporting app is designed for individuals to instantly report any violations of Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations right on the spot.
Users can easily fill in the general form and email it to multiple recipients. All forms are being saved in the app and can be checked at any time.
Moreover, app users can:
- create and share PDF/Excel reports
- work offline and send captured data over when there is an Internet connection
- edit collected information
- eliminate paper use
- access data from multiple devices both smartphones and tablets
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
The app can be 100% customized to meet your business and industry needs.
In addition to using free OSHA Case Reporting App version you can get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase and remove all ads by purchasing onetime fee. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $11.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $99.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
In Osha Injury Reporting 1.0.28• User interface improvements