This is an app for Oviva patients only, which you can access with your patient credentials once you are referred to Oviva.
The Oviva app is used to communicate with your dietitian or health professional, who can support you to learn more about managing your health. Receive regular support and advice to give you the knowledge and skills to improve your confidence in achieving your goals.
How it works:
1. Simply download the app and you will be matched with a personal dietitian based on your background, requirements and preferences. If you have received an NHS referral, we will contact you to coordinate an initial assessment with your dietitian and any other healthcare professionals you are working with.
2. You will discuss your personal aims and concerns with your dietitian, make a personalised plan, and set goals using the app.
3. Snap photos of your meals, manage your goals through our tracking functions and receive feedback and support. This will include personalised tips, recipes and nutrition information tailored to you. You can also connect with the Health app, to conveniently share your health data.
4. Ask questions! Use the app to contact your dietitian at any time. They will equip you with all the evidence-based knowledge you need to pave your way to a healthier you.
5. Accomplish your goals in a way that works for you.
Oviva is here to support you as you begin to take control of your health.
In Oviva v4.16.0With this new update, we have made the following improvements to your Oviva app