Fastest and easy way to get details of your Tamil Nadu Land RecordsPatta & FMB Chitta TSLR extracts. Using this app you can view records of rural and urban areas of Tamil Nadu and also can save the records.
Government of Tamil Nadu's Land Records e-Services (https:eservices.tn.gov.in) enable citizens to view Patta & FMB Chitta TSLR extracts by specifying District & whether the area is Rural or Urban, based on which, further details may be specified such as Taluk, Village, Survey Number, Sub-Division Number in case of Rural; and Town, Block, Ward, Survey Number, Sub-Division Number in case of Urban Areas
A Patta is a revenue record of a piece of land, while a Chitta contains details about the area, size, ownership of the property. Since 2015, both records have been merged into a single document called Patta Chitta
How to Use:
1. Select District
2. Select Area Type -> Rural or Urban
Rural- View Patta & FMB Chitta Extract:
1. Select Taluk
2. Select Village
3. View PattaChitta using -> Patta Number or Survey number
4. Type authentication value
Urban- View TSLR Extract:
1. Select Taluk
2. Select Town
3. Select Ward
4. Select Block
5. Select Survey Number
6. Select Division Number
7. Enter authentication value
Benifits of 'TN Patta & Chitta' app?
* This app uses fastest method to derive TamilNadu land record details.
* View and save the land records
* Save the land records in image format
* Share the land record using various sharing app
* This APP is NOT associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by Tamil Nadu digital portal ( https:eservices.tn.gov.in ).
* You can view the land records only if it is registered with the Tamil Nadu digital portal ( https:eservices.tn.gov.in ).
In TN Patta / Chitta / FMB & TSLR, A-Register Extract 1.4New UI improvements