Planday specializes in helping businesses with hourly workers operate more efficiently by streamlining staff management and employee scheduling. Businesses all across the world already use Planday to save time on administration and employee scheduling.
Planday has all of the features you need to schedule your employees more efficiently:
• Quickly get an overview of employee availability and vacation requests
• Managers can easily see when employees clock in and out for a shift
• If a manager already has an employee schedule that works, they can save it as a template so future schedules are easy to create
• Managers can check in with employees via SMS or messages whenever they need, directly through the app
• Send reminders when employees clock-in for a shift, or create event reminders to keep everyone on the same page
• Our Reports feature gives managers and their accountant an overview of payroll costs, revenue compared to salary cost, and data on employee working habits
• See your salary costs right in the employee schedule
• Staff can clock-in for work via the app or a desktop computer
• Managers can control where employees are allowed to clock-in from
• The Planday’s employee scheduling app works on Android, iPhone, and iPad, so managers can easily oversee their workforce from wherever they are
• Other scheduling solutions don’t offer customer support, let alone free support. We’re here to help. Anytime.
• Planday is cloud-based software, which means there is no system to install. You can access everything online.
• The app allows you to access your work from anywhere. It’s also how workers access Planday to clock-in, communicate, and more.
• Give the most access to Admins, who can see and edit everything, but protect staff data by only letting workers see limited information.
• Large businesses are especially complex, which is why we have a team of consultants who can help set-up enterprise sites.
In Planday | Streamlined Staff Management & Employee Scheduling 7.13.0Welcome to the new and improved version 7 of the Planday app! In this version we've added support for Chinese Simplified (Singapore) and Thai languages to the app. We've also fixed a few pesky bugs and crashes including an issue which was hiding the login button for some users based on device accessibility settings.