Did you know if a straw that is usually only used as a straw to drink a drink turned out to be transformed into a beautiful and interesting craft. Well for you who are currently looking for information on how to make crafts from a straw you can read this paper to finish.
This craft has a positive value that helps reduce the amount of plastic waste that is difficult to decompose by nature. Although today many emerging various new and more modern craft forms, many people are turning to crafts that utilize used goods one of them is the craft of this straw.
Perhaps arguably in the hands of creative people business opportunities of plastic straw is quite promising. In addition to helping to reduce environmental pollution, flowers made from straws are more durable provided they are properly stored in a place protected from sunlight because the sun's heat can diminish the color of straws.
To make flowers made from straws, there are at least two kinds of ways that can be used are:
1. Arrange by stacking dikala when making various creations of roses, tulips orchids and lilies.
2. And the second way is to sew it by using a wire. This method is commonly used when we create a border like lotus.
Tools and Materials needed To Make Flowers from a Straw
Once you know the basic science of making crafts from the straw the next step is to prepare the tools and materials needed in the process of making this artwork. There are several ingredients and tools necessary to make it easier for us when we are making flowers from plastic straws. The following are some of the materials and tools required.
1. Plastic straws of various colors.
2. Petals and pistils of plastic flowers
3. Cutting tools such as cutter or sharp scissors.
5. Plastic glue.
6. Needles for sewing.
7. Lock used.
8. Lighters and or candles.
9. Wire and stick.
10. Paper crepe / paper ribbon
11. Flower vase / can also use a colored plastic bottle.
If all the above ingredients and tools already exist, the next step is to start learning to create beautiful flower creations made from straws. Here are some steps and how to make a variety of flowers from a plastic straw.
How to Make a Lotus Flower
1 .. To make a regular lotus flower requires 12 pieces of straw, 1 piece of straw will be divided into 4 parts, So later the number of all the straws that have been cut there are 48 pieces straws
2. After all the pieces become scissors with pattern like in picture number two. The way start cut at the base with a large about 2/3 of the straw width
3. At the tip of the taper is used as a benchmark for the length of each piece of the same result.
4. Then open the piece of straw that you cut the taper. Then fold out following the line from the straw. After that fold back again at the base of the petals remember only the base just about 1/3 of the base of the petals.
5. The next step is the puncture of the base of the petals shackle the syringe, Then enter the wire from the end of the hollow needle
6. After that do it until the wire is finished inserted into the entire petals of flowers.
7. Then tie the petals by way of looping several times the side of the wire to one side of the other wire. After that shrink so that the petals are all together
8. Then add the pistil on the top and the plastic petals on the bottom of the flower
9. Next step cut out the rest of the wire and tidy the petals. And the usual lotus finishes your hand creations are done.
In Crafts from Straw 1.5Did you know if a straw that is usually only used as a straw to drink a drink turned out to be transformed into a beautiful and interesting craft. Well for you who are currently looking for information on how to make crafts from a straw you can read this paper to finish.