This coding and programming app is created using research and in collaboration with Google experts and offers a perfect path to learn programming. You will learn to code like an expert, and also enjoy it like a game. It's easy, it's fast and it's fun!
With a huge collection of
, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
What all programming languages you can learn with this coding tutor app?
- Java is an object-oriented, general purpose, high-level programming language. Today Java is being used to develop a range of software like web applications, J2ME Apps, Embedded Space, Android, Big Data analytics, etc.
- C programming is a powerful general-purpose language. If you are new to programming then C Programming is the best language to start your programming journey.
- C++ is used nearly everywhere for everything from systems programming, numerical and scientific computing, web development, writing compilers, console games, desktop applications and so on.
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications. HTML is most commonly used as the format for online documents i.e web pages.
: R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation, and reporting.
Here are other reasons why you should choose Programming Hub as a single app for your coding learning needs. With the “Programming Hub: Learn to code” app, you can -
👨🏻💻Learn C# (C Sharp)
👨🏻💻Learn Python 2.7
👨🏻💻Learn Python 3
👨🏻💻Learn Linux Shell Scripting
👨🏻💻Learn R Programming
👨🏻💻Learn Assembly 8086
While we make coding learning easy and fun, here are features that would make us your single choice to learn programming languages -
: To make your learning more interesting, our experts have created bite-sized and interactive courses which will help you learn programming like never before. It's the best place to learn new concepts.
: 5000+ programs in 20+ programming languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.
: The fastest compiler in the world on Android with support to compile and run over 20+ programming languages.
1. Concept-based illustrations to easily learn to code in a fun way
2. Interactive learning experience
3. Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions at [email protected] We will be happy to solve them for you :)
Visit our website:
In Programming Hub: Learn to Code 5.1.56- New Test & Review module added