Discover how to efficiently lead projects by learning tools and techniques to manage scope, time and resources. The course will enhance your proficiency in project management. Course topics include:
- Popular methods, e.g. PRINCE2®, PMI®, Agile, Lean Six Sigma etc
- Developing a project charter
- Defining a business case
- Gathering Requirements
- Planning schedule, costs and communication
- Reporting progress and managing stakeholders
- Differentiating between risks and issues
- Managing team, schedule, costs and quality
- Transitioning or closing a project
In addition to video lectures, the course also includes supplementary material such as ready-to-use templates and forms.
*WHO WILL BE BENEFITED*
✔ Analysts moving into project leadership positions
✔ Managers responsible for coordinating projects
✔ General managers responsible for projects and programs
✔ Marketing, training, and technical writing professionals
✔ Business planning coordinators
✔ Operations people
✔ Members of process improvement teams
Note: PMP® exam candidates will need additional resources
*WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 18 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn to speak project management language
- Understand common project management approaches
- Learn how to initiate a project by developing a charter and business case
- Understand how to gather requirements and plan schedule, cost and communications
- Learn how to execute a project managing schedule, scope, costs, issues, risks and communication
- Know how to properly close or transition a project
- Lifetime access to 18 lectures and 1 quiz
- A community of 11100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Very helpful in event organizing, etc"
- (Bakhtawer Pasha) ★★★★★
"This is the Project Management I have attended. The courses are made in such a way that anybody can understand and apply the PM tools and techniques."
- (Yasmina Geraldo) ★★★★★
"Simple and clear to understand"
- (Catalin Veres) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Martin Vonderheiden | Instructor
Martin has worked over 15 years in management and consulting roles for global Financial Services and Technology companies. He has taught thousands of professionals on project, product and technology management.
Install the "Project Management Tutorial" app to learn the basics of project management today and join over 2,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.
In Project Management Tutorial 1.9