Public Safety is the official safety app of Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). It is the only app that integrates with Medical College of Wisconsin’s safety and security systems. Public Safety has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Medical College of Wisconsin campuses. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
Public Safety features include:
- Safety Toolbox: Enhance your safety with the set of tools provided in one convenient app.
- Non-Emergency Report: Send a Non-Emergency Report to Public Safety.
- Send Photo to Public Safety: Notice something suspicious? Send a photo to Public Safety
- Send your Location: Send your location to a friend by sending them a map of your position.
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the MCW area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern - Campus Safety & Security: Find more information and safety resources to contact the correct services for the MCW area, in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Safety Escort Services: Upon request, have a Public Safety Officer escort you to and from your destination. Find more information within this section of the app.
- Campus Map: Navigate around the MCW area.
- Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Preparedness Info: Find campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies.
- Emergency Response Procedures: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from Public Safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
In MCW Public Safety 1.5Performance improvements.