The goal of the Pyramid Solitaire card game is to clear all three peaks of cards.
To clear cards in Pyramid Solitaire you need to select 2 cards that have a total sum of 13 to clear the cards (e.g. 6 + 7 = 13).
K can be cleared alone since its value is 13.
- Pyramid Solitaire saves the progress of an opponent. When you play against an opponent, the progress is RE-PLAYED. At the end of the game, the score is compared and the winner is awarded the game prize.
- If you initiate a Pyramid Solitaire game, you will get your reward when another player is matching your game.
- If you play an existing game, you will compare your score with the opponent's score.
Rules of Pyramid Solitaire Card Game:
- 180 seconds time to clear the peaks
- 1000 coins entry
Scoring of Pyramid Solitaire Card Game:
- Scoring starts from 2 and grows by 1 (2, 3, 4...) for each sum of 13 in a row.
- The scoring resets when you stop the sequence and flip a card from the bottom stockpile.
- A bonus of 10 points is given for clearing a column (a peak).
- Another bonus is given for finishing the Pyramid Solitaire game faster. You get about 0.33 (60 points / 180 seconds) points for each second left when you finish the game. E.g. if you finish the game in 80 seconds, and have 100 seconds left, you get a 33 points bonus.
In Pyramid Solitaire Card Game With Online Mode 1.00Official release